Prevent | Des Plaines General Dental Services
Keep Your Smile Healthy
Dr. Victor Grandinetti, Dr. Paul Morrison, and our First Class Smiles team are here for all of your general dentistry needs. You’ll find compassionate, accessible, and high-quality service to enhance your oral health and put a smile on your face!We offer restorative dentistry and cosmetic dentistry in the Des Plaines area. Call us today and schedule and appointment with us at First Class Smiles!
Preventative Cleanings & Exams
We believe that preventative care is essential for staying in good oral health, so we provide thorough dental cleanings and exams to patients in the Des Plaines area.
At First Class Smiles, you can trust us to perform a root canal treatment to remove infections and save your tooth. It’s important to us that you’re as comfortable as possible during this procedure, too.
If you need an extraction, Dr. Grandinetti, Dr. Morrison, and our team will talk to you about options and work with you to make the process as quick and painless as possible.
Sleep Apnea Oral Devices
If you feel tired even after a full night’s sleep, you may suffer from obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). First Class Smiles offer a variety of sleep apnea solutions to our Des Plaines patients.
What Is General Dentistry?
General dentistry is a term encompassing all dental services that we offer to help prevent dental diseases, treat oral conditions, restore damaged teeth, and maintain overall wellness.
Dr. Grandinetti, Dr. Morrison, and our team stay up-to-date with the most modern treatments and the latest technology to ensure that your experience is positive from start to finish.
General Dentistry Services
Here at First Class Smiles, we offer a wide range of general dentistry services to our patients in Des Plaines. Our general dentistry services include:
- High-quality crowns and bridges. We offer restorations made from porcelain/eMax, zirconia/bruxzir, gold, and porcelain fused to metal.
- Custom-made athletic mouthguards for adults and children. We also offer sports guards for patients who are active in sports or other physical activities.
- Regular checkups. Your next checkup will include a full examination, a professional cleaning, digital X-rays, intraoral sensors, and an oral cancer screening.
- Protective sealants to help prevent tooth decay.
- Tooth-colored composite fillings to fill cavities and restore smiles.
Our team goes above and beyond to help you care for your teeth, mouth, and gums. Routine cleaning and tooth maintenance are beneficial for many reasons, including preventing cavities and tooth decay.
Dr. Victor Grandinetti and Dr. Paul Morrison’s preventative dentistry services include:
- Routine exams and check-ups
- Regular cleanings/prophylaxis
- Fluoride, high-quality sealants to prevent tooth decay
- Low-radiation digital X-rays
- Oral cancer screening
Who’s a Candidate for
Everyone is a candidate for general dentistry! If you want to see Dr. Grandinetti or Dr. Morrison for a cleaning, sleep apnea solutions, or anything else, all you have to do is give our Des Plaines office a call and we will make sure you get the dental services you need.
When it comes to family dentistry at First Class Smiles, we want you and your family to feel comfortable and to have every need attended to.